|Level||Entry||Salary Range||Pay will be dependent on experience.|
|Job Location||New Haven MO||Job Shift||Any|
|Position Type||Full Time||Job Category||Bookkeeping|
Citizens Bank is seeking a full time Operations Assistant that will project a professional and welcoming image while facilitating the delivery of financial services and products.
- Assists with ACH Origination
- Bring Account Payable files to mainframe
- Assists with new product installs / core upgrades
- Assists with courier responsibilities, if needed
- Assists safe deposit box customers
- Creates business analytic reports
- Assists with first of the month duties
- Inputs outgoing domestic and international wires and entries associated with wire and books incoming wires.
- Responsible for sending daily ACH transfers
- Responsible for inputting customer account payroll data
- Enters electronic deposits for customers
- Checks cash management reports and files adjustments
- Handles incoming returns, ACH and NOC returns
- Completes Death Notifications
- Distributes mail daily
- Books Bond Accounting / ATM entries daily
- Builds new employees on system
- Fills out credit verifications for customers
- Handles Proof Operations
- Transmits cash letter to MIB and receives cash letter from Fed
- Sends Outgoing Returns
- Downloads SCO and Mobility Reports
- Troubleshoot issues with Fiserv
- Downloads Images into Director
- Enters General Ledger ticket descriptions
- Deposit Review for Mobile/Merchant Customers
- Prints and prepares EIM notices for mailing
- Verifies IAT transactions
- Prepares CD Interest Notices and Checks
- Responsible for Daily Mainframe Operations
- Separates Morning Reports
- Enters/checks file maintenance
- Enters Journal Entries, Block Sheets & Non-post
- Enters NSF Return Items for processing
- Enters Bond Accounting
- Prepares statements for mailing & send e-statements
- Answers incoming & in person customer inquiries
- Update OFAC on mainframe
- Performs in accordance with all regulatory guidelines, including BSA, CIP, etc. and required training associated with those guidelines
We are looking for candidates who:
- Have a passion for customers and a community mindset.
- Cultivate strong customer relationships.
- Are always willing to go above and beyond for the customers.
- Are enthusiastic about technology.
- Embrace proactive problem solving.
- Maintain a positive personality and mindset.
- Continually strive to grow business.
Preferred Education, Experience, Technical Knowledge and Skills:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Employee is responsible and accountable for the establishment and following of procedures to ensure compliance with all applicable regulatory rules and regulations.
- Citizens Bank will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with a disability so that they can perform the essential functions of a job.