|Level||Intermediate||Salary Range||Pay will be dependent on experience.|
|Job Location||New Haven MO||Job Shift||Any|
|Position Type||Full Time||Job Category||Marketing|
Citizens Bank is seeking a full time Marketing Coordinator that will project a professional and welcoming image while facilitating the delivery of financial services and products.
- Manage and implement various social media platforms
- Coordinate blogs, webcasts or podcasts as needed
- Update and maintain website content
- Research and execute email and IP marketing
- Plan marketing campaigns to increase the use of our products and services
- Produce digital, print, and radio advertisement
- Coordinate the Bank’s participation in community events
- Collaborate with the team of designers to ensure a consistent brand format
- Prospect potential clients or accounts or provide the tools necessary to employees
- Order and maintain inventory of promotional items
We are looking for candidates who:
- Have a passion for customers and a community mindset
- Cultivate strong customer relationships
- Are always willing to go above and beyond for the customers
- Prospect new potential clients or accounts, or provide tools to the necessary employees to prospect new customers
- Are enthusiastic about technology
- Enjoy teaching others how to use technology
- Embrace proactive problem solving
- Maintain a positive personality and mindset
- Continually strive to grow business
- Plan and organize community events such as parades, Downtown Washington events, and other community help items, etc.
- Coordinate blogs, webcast or podcasts as needed
Preferred Education, Experience, Technical Knowledge and Skills:
- Marketing degree preferred but not required.
- Passion for marketing and continuous learning to stay up to date with industry trends
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Employee is responsible and accountable for the establishment and following of procedures to ensure compliance with all applicable regulatory rules and regulations.
- Citizens Bank will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with a disability so that they can perform the essential functions of a job.