|Level||Entry||Salary Range||Pay will be dependent on experience.|
|Job Location||New Haven MO||Job Shift||Any|
|Position Type||Full Time||Job Category||Retail Banking|
Loan Processor / Assistant
Citizens Bank is seeking a full time Loan Processor / Assistant that will project a professional and welcoming image while facilitating the delivery of financial services and products.
- Responsible for processing/ preparing documents on all loan types.
- Prepares documents in accordance with Federal, state and local guidelines.
- Understanding of ongoing compliance issues and the practical application of those guidelines to individual circumstances. (RESPA, TRID, and TIL requirements).
- Excellent communication, customer service skills and professional effective interpersonal skills required.
- Understanding of loan origination software and effective use of those tools.
- Performs administrative duties for Executive Vice President and Vice President
- Answers customer inquiries in person and by phone.
- Works directly with loan officers, customers, title companies.
- Orders credit reports, title work, flood determinations, appraisals and all other papers necessary to process a loan. Works with title companies and closing agents to prepare closing documents and meet closing deadlines. Assists lenders through loan process. Works with loan servicing to ensure loan is built accurately.
- Review title commitments prior to closing to assure conditions are met, correct vesting of property and assumed lien positions able to be attained.
- Assures accurate entry of HMDA data.
- Prepares final documents for sending to main branch and maintains complete electronic file.
- Contacts customers to set closing date, types checks and prepares for loan closing.
- Monitors existing loans for maturity dates/renewals; proper collateral valuation documentation; current insurance, liens, financial reporting requirements and assists loan officer in tracking and following-up with customers.
- Processes paid notes
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
- Processing loan vouchers
- Cross sells other bank services.
- Financials. Assist lenders with tracking, scanning and collecting financials.
- Monday—Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., however additional hours may be required based on volume and workload.
- Completes other related duties and assignments as may be required from time to time.
We are looking for candidates who:
- Have a passion for customers and a community mindset.
- Cultivate strong customer relationships.
- Are always willing to go above and beyond for the customers.
- Are enthusiastic about technology.
- Embrace proactive problem solving.
- Maintain a positive personality and mindset.
- Continually strive to grow business.
Preferred Education, Experience, Technical Knowledge and Skills:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Employee is responsible and accountable for the establishment and following of procedures to ensure compliance with all applicable regulatory rules and regulations.
- Citizens Bank will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with a disability so that they can perform the essential functions of a job.