|Level||Intermediate||Salary Range||Pay will be dependent on experience.|
|Job Location||New Haven MO||Job Shift||Any|
|Position Type||Full Time||Job Category||Administration / Retail Banking|
Administrative Assistant / Personal Banking Representative
Citizens Bank is seeking a full time Administrative Assistant / Personal Banking Representative that will project a professional and welcoming image while facilitating the delivery of financial services and products.
- Utilizes Verafin to monitor and process potential fraud along with ensuring BSA compliance
- Contacts compromised accountholders and supports them during and after the opening and closing
- Handles customer service transactions (i.e. cashing checks, taking deposits/withdrawals, loan payments,
cashier checks, money orders, savings bonds, stop payments, cash advances, and phone transfers)
- Assists with various monthly billing verifications and other monthly reports as needed
- Completes requests and processes changes for consumer/business accounts and debit cards
- Assists in enhanced procedural development of new accounts
- Building a relationship with our customers
- Teaching our customers about our products and services
- Anticipating our customers’ needs
- Assists customers with online banking
We are looking for candidates who:
- Have a passion for customers and a community mindset
- Cultivate strong customer relationships
- Are always willing to go above and beyond for the customers
- Enjoy serving customers and making them smile
- Are enthusiastic about technology
- Enjoy teaching others how to use technology
- Embrace proactive problem solving
- Maintain a positive personality and mindset
- Continually strive to grow business
Preferred Education, Experience, Technical Knowledge and Skills:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Previous banking experience required.
- Employee is responsible and accountable for the establishment and following of procedures to ensure compliance with all applicable regulatory rules and regulations.
- Citizens Bank will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with a disability so that they can perform the essential functions of a job.